Announcing our newest sponsored athlete Kaela Stephano
A Sports Chiropractic sponsored athlete is someone that excels in their sport, is a leader in the community and understands the importance of athlete recovery on optimal performance. Here is a Q&A with Kaela:
- Q: Tell us about yourself.
- A: I am 16 years old and I am from Boca Raton. Last July, I won the 2016 Reebok Crossfit games in the 14-15 year old age category, earning me the title “fittest 14-15 year old on earth.”
- Q: What motivates you?
- A: I am driven to succeed by my desire to be a better person and athlete every single day. My goal is the be the best athlete in the world and bring glory to God while doing it.
- Q: When you are not training what do you like to do?
- A: When I’m not training, I enjoy hanging out with my friends.
- Q: What is your favorite quote?
- A: “You don’t get what you wish for you get what you work for.”
- Q: What advice would you give to someone doing intense exercise for a sport or just to stay in shape?
- A: Don’t wait until you have an injury to learn how to properly recover. By properly taking care of your body, you will be able to better prevent injuries and keep your muscles healthy and strong.
Sports Chiropractic and Natural Health Solutions is located in Boca Raton & Pompano Beach, Fl. They are a board certified Sports Chiropractic center specializing in the most advanced non-surgical soft tissue therapies. Sports Chiropractic care is helpful in treating various conditions such as: plantar fascitis, shin splints, posterior tibialis pain, sprains/strains, hip pain, back pain, mid back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, elbow pain, rotator cuff injuries, headaches, facet syndrome, disc injuries, neuralgia, tendonitis, tendonosis, scar tissue, bursitis, joint pain, fascia restrictions, injury prevention and all non-catastrophic injuries. www.scnhs.com – (561) 313-9117